There are numerous ways to make the holidays more sophisticated for those who are accustomed to spending them at home. That is the method for making bread that you can use at home. Make bread easy for your friends and family by trying the easiest methods. You can demonstrate your abilities to friends.
This time, we have a recipe for coffee bread pudding that will please coffee connoisseurs.
Components 1. Bread: Six slices Eggs – 4
3. Milk: 500 ml
4. 8 teaspoons of salt 12 tablespoons of sugar 2 tablespoons raisins (not added) 7 premier espresso coffee mix or premier three-in-one coffee mix – two packs (each with one cup) Butter: 1 tablespoon (tablespoon equals 15 milliliters; tea spoon equals 5 milliliters) Use a square pan that is 8 or 9 inches in size to make bread pudding.
2. Use 1 tablespoon of butter to smear the bread pudding pan with butter. The bread should be cut into four pieces.
3. Sliced bread should be added to the tray. Distribute the raisins throughout the area.
4. Beat the eggs, milk, salt, and sugar in a bowl until the sugar is dissolved. Add the coffee powder. Pour over the bread after that.
5. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) for about 10 minutes prior to baking the bread pudding. Bake the bread tray for one hour in the preheated oven.
6. Condensed milk adds an even better flavor to hot bread pudding.
components 1. Eggs – 3
2. Warm water: 1 cup equals 240 milliliters, or 16 tablespoons 3. 2 tablespoons of sugar Three packs of the premier creamy coffee mix (one cup per pack) A small amount of butter (table spoon equals 15 milliliters; tea spoon equals 1 teaspoon equals 5 milliliters) Method 1 Beat three eggs. Butter the upcoming cup.
2. Allow the Premier creamy coffee mix and two tablespoons of sugar to dissolve in hot water. And allow it to cool. Mix it with half a cup of hot water first, then add half a cup of cold water to make it faster.)
3. Beat the eggs together. Then, at that point, in another enormous bowl, empty the pudding fluid uniformly into the 2 cups that will be stressed. Then, use paper money to cover the cup’s top.
5. Put the pudding cups in a pan that has about half the water in it and add the remaining water.
6. Then, bake for 10 minutes at 350°F (175°C) in a preheated oven for 45 minutes. Put it in the pot for 12 to 15 minutes if you want to boil it.)
7. You can use the coffee pudding plate by placing it on a plate and turning it upside down as it cools.
Ingredients for Quaker Pudding:
Six packs of the Premier Kwakaru One Cup Pack. Eggs – 2
3. 350 ml of hot water for Method 1 Dissolve five packets of kukaka paste in hot water. And allow it to cool.
2. Add the beaten egg to the chilled water mixture.
3. After that, place it in the pudding cup and steam it for 30 minutes.
4. Sprinkle the remaining powder from the kwaka bag over the pudding just before serving. Now available.
Ingredients for golden pudding:
1. Milk: 750 ml
2. 12 tablespoons of sugar 8 tablespoons Shwe Kyi a quarter teaspoon of salt Eggs – 2 6
. Spread – 3 tablespoons
(tablespoon = 1 tablespoon = 15 ml, tea spoon = 1 teaspoon = 5 ml)
1. The egg should be boiled.
2. milk, sugar, salt, and heat into a pot. Add the butter when it gets a little bit hot. Wait until the butter melts if adding solid butter.)
3. Slowly pour in the Shwe Kyi, stirring constantly, after adding the butter. Remove it from the stove if it becomes thick.
4. Add the beaten egg to the pot and thoroughly mix after 5 minutes off the stove.
5. After that, add it to the oiled pan.
6. For 50 minutes, bake in an oven preheated to 350°F (180°C). Bake for ten minutes at 450°F (230°C) after the 50-minute timer has expired. Brown will appear on the surface.
7. After cooling, slice into the desired size.
Ingredients for Pudding:
1. Eggs – 6
2. Milk: 1 liter
3. 7 tablespoons of sugar Flour: Five tablespoons Two tablespoons butter a quarter teaspoon of salt Vanilla flavoring liquid: quarter teaspoon (tablespoon equals 15 milliliters; teaspoon equals 1 teaspoon equals 5 milliliters) Whisk the egg. The milk, sugar, salt, and butter are then combined with the vanilla flavor. The wheat is then filtered.
2. Heat the cream and liquid in the pan over low heat, stirring constantly. Take it off the stove if it thickens. It will solidify if you don’t stir frequently.)
3. After that, level the surface and add it to the greased pan.
4. Bake the pudding buns for one hour in an oven preheated to 350°F (180°C).